Sunday, May 8, 2011

"MOTHERS ARE IRREPLACEABLE"


BY AL KING


I wanted to take the time to wish each and every Mother a very------Happy Mother's Day. I'm forever grateful for my Mother and the Mother of my Children for being consistent and always delivering their exceptional best. As Matriarch's, there isn't enough words to express the magnitude and significance of her role-----It all begins with her strength to carry another person for nine-months, survive labor and deliver a gift to the universe. At times, I know that you may all feel that your efforts go unnoticed or maybe even downplayed but your selfless acts and sacrifices will never be in vain. Whatever you do or have done to substantiate that your children and families are more than good, you are immensely appreciated and WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment