Saturday, January 22, 2011

THIS GIVES "FAITH" A WHOLE NEW MEANING

BY AL KING


Making international news and breaking all headlines for the past few days,  My cousin Carl Tyson and the mother Joy White have reunited with their daughter Carlina White whom was kidnapped 23 years ago from Harlem Hospital in New York City. This has obviously impacted my family and everyone that has read up on this unexpected miracle that has brought a new meaning of faith to myself and I hope to you as well. It has taught me that you can give up on something but that something will not give up on you.  Having faith will always produce possibilities that you wouldn't believe.......... God has a way of making the impossible, POSSIBLE. My blessings go out to Carlina, Carl and Joy along with the TYSON AND WHITE FAMILIES!!!!!

PLEASE READ Courtesy of New York Post
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/infant_who_was_kidnapped_in_finds_qsAhLkB0kXPH2DQoPXnI8H?sms_ss=facebook&at_xt=4d376ace1ba2d381%2C0

4 comments:

  1. These stories humble me. Life is so much bigger than the obvious. Blessings to the family as I know you don't have to be with someone everyday to realize if it's family or not!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree, this has altered my perspective of family appreciation a great deal. There are realities where family is accessible and being taken for granted, 23 years of not having your child is brutal to the mental. This is a profound and humble message to us all.

    ReplyDelete